Cert., Accounting Operations
Certificate, Accounting Operations
The Accounting Operations Certificate is designed for students who intend to seek employment in the accounting field and for those who are presently employed in accounting and desire advancement.
What can I do with this Certificate?
- Gain a firm foundation for continued success in college.
- Improve your communication and technological skills.
- Identify areas of interest that you may want to pursue through further education or as a career.
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Non-US citizens must provide original immigration documentation or proof of citizenship.
- Submit proof of high school graduation.
- If you have graduated from high school in the US, one of the following will be required:
- Official high school transcripts (must be sent directly from the school either electronically or in a sealed envelope)
- Official GED passing transcripts (may be requested via the GED website)
- Home school students must submit a Home School Completion Affidavit. The Home School Completion Affidavit must be signed by parent and notarized.
- If you graduated from high school outside the US, most times an original copy of the high school diploma will suffice.
- High school diplomas will only need translation to English if they are in Hebrew, Arabic, or Asian language. (Translation must be performed by a certified English translator.)
- Submit official post-secondary transcripts. (Students who attended a post-secondary institution, even if they have not graduated, must provide the transcripts.)
- Post-secondary transcripts from US institutions must be sent electronically or in a sealed envelope directly from the school to be considered official.
- Post-secondary transcripts from NON-US institutions, if not in English language, must be translated by a certified English translator, and must be evaluated.
- Broward College only accepts commercial evaluations from current certified members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation (NACES). When completing the evaluation application, follow these steps:
- State the purpose of the evaluation as “Education.”
- Be sure to include course-by-course evaluation.
- Course credit(s) or hour(s) of instruction for each class
- Grade point average (GPA)
- Add upper and lower division course identification.
- If you are eligible to pay in-state tuition, you must provide proof of Florida residency. To learn more about the residency process and appropriate documentation, please refer to A Guide to Florida Residency.
Official transcripts can be mailed to:
Broward College Registrar’s Office
4205 Bonaventure Blvd
Weston, FL 33332