A.S., Interdisciplinary Studies
Associate of Science, Interdisciplinary Studies
If you’d like to further your education and enhance your employability, but you’re not ready to be locked into one particular field, a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies might be the right choice for you. The Associate in Science in Interdisciplinary Studies degree will give you a firm foundation in the liberal arts, while also allowing you to explore your interests by choosing courses according to your personal goals. You will build computer and writing skills, knowledge of business and law, and position yourself for a successful future, no matter which career path you ultimately choose.
What can I do with this degree?
Interdisciplinary degree programs cover a wide variety of career choices. With a varied academic background, many students move toward careers in business or teaching where they can make best use of their broad learning experience.
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam