B.S., Cybersecurity and Forensics
Bachelor of Science, Cybersecurity and Forensics
Almost daily, news breaks about yet another hacking or cybersecurity breach that affects businesses and their customers. Data security is of the highest concern in today’s business environment, and employees with the skills to plan and carry out cybersecurity measures are in higher demand than ever.
The Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity and Forensics program is designed to give you the expertise needed to protect an organization’s computer networks and systems from a wide variety of threats, making you a valuable asset to businesses in a variety of fields. You will gain a solid foundation in liberal arts, as well as the practical and theoretical aspects of business.
Several opportunities are integrated into the program to assist students in achieving industry recognized certifications (A+, Security+, Net+, CNAA). Also, the program is certified through the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS), which provides students a solid credential to assist with the move into the national security sector upon degree completion.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Information Security Analyst
- Forensic Analyst
- Security Architect
- Security Auditor
- Computer Crime Investigator
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam