B.S., Nursing RN to BSN
Palm Beach Atlantic University
Bachelor of Science, Nursing, BS: RN to BSN
This program helps you do more, preparing you to serve the world at a higher level with a baccalaureate degree (BSN) in nursing. At PBA, they offer guidance that focuses on historical, theoretical and practical studies.
You will gain an understanding of the nursing industry and what it takes to work with patients, doctors, and others in the medical field. You will also learn clinical leadership, community health and how to work within pharmaceutical sales. Combined with their thriving community connections, they help you develop skills to reach your potential and become A Brighter You.
What can I do with this degree?
- Clinical Nurse
- Clinical Leader
- Community Health Nurse
- Emergency Room Nurse
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
1. Associate degree in nursing (ADN) with a cumulative 3.0 GPA
2. A valid registered nurse license in the State of Florida
3. Minimum of one year's work experience either as an RN or currently employed as an RN.
4. Required documents below may be submitted directly to PBA admissions or through NursingCAS* at Nursingcas.org.
Official Transcripts from all schools attended
Copy of your State of Florida RN license
Online students submit a federal or state issued photo ID
6. Answer an RN to BSN focus question (no more than 300 words)