B.S., Computer Science -Information Assurance
Saint Leo University
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science - Information Assurance
One of the most innovative and essential fields, computer science is responsible for much of our technological progress—from smartphones to genetic modeling. With a bachelor in Computer Science, you’ll contribute to today’s growing information economy.
Saint Leo’s B.S. in Computer Science program includes a required Information Assurance Specialization. It is designed for if you have an interest in working in the computer technology industry, where you can develop commercial and industrial applications or computer models used in scientific or engineering research. You will learn about computer hardware, architecture, networks, databases, and key areas of cybersecurity.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Software Engineer
- Computer Scientist
- Web Developer
- IT Security Analyst
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.