B.S., Business Administration
University of West Florida
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (General Business)
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree with a major in General Business will prepare you for the world of business, which increasingly demands business graduates have cross functional abilities.
The General Business major builds abilities across multiple business disciplines, including Management, Marketing, and Finance/Economics, thus providing you with broad abilities in the context of managing modern businesses. The track of the major is towards effective management of resources, adoption of market orientation, and understanding of financial and/or economic implications of management decisions. If you are interested in the world of business, a business administration degree may be the path for you.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Business Analyst
- Human Resources Manager
- And so much more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To be considered for admission, applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.00 from all attempted college courses. In addition, applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.00 and be in good academic standing at your most recent institution prior to enrolling at UWF.
Fewer than 60 credit hours:
High School Academic Courses- Eligible candidates should have the following courses completed in these subject areas at the time of high school graduation: Official SAT or ACT +writing scores are required for an admission decision. We superscore, which means, we will take the best sub sectional scores from each ACT or SAT you submit. Therefore, you should submit all SAT or ACT scores for consideration.
Follow the list below:
• 4 units – English
• 4 units – Math (Algebra I and above)
• 3 units – Natural Science
• 3 units – Social Science
• 2 units – Foreign Language - Level 1 & 2 (same language)
• 2 units – Electives from areas above
A.A. degree or more than 60 credit hours:
- Review Admissions dates and deadlines
- Send your college transcripts
- Check your application status
- Apply for Federal Financial Aid- school code 003955
- Apply for a Complete Florida Scholarship
- Request exception to immunization requirement
- Review online course offerings
- Contact your Academic Advisor
- Review academic dates and deadlines
- Review registration instructions
- Review class schedule details
- Pay fees