Bachelor of Science, Administration
A Bachelor of Science in Administration from Barry University provides you with the administrative and leadership skills needed by all organizations – whether private, public, or nonprofit – in order to achieve their missions and goals.
Coursework focuses on contemporary organizational theory and practice, with an emphasis on workplace applications, and addresses a broad range of organizational principles and practices. This program is available fully online with the completion of an experiential portfolio that allows you to apply educational credit toward your degree based on your professional experience and previous college-level learning.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Operations Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Business Analyst
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Criteria for Full Acceptance
- Interview with an academic advisor.
- Request an official transcript from each college attended
- If no college credit or fewer than 12 credits have been earned, request an official high school transcript indicating graduation from a regionally accredited high school or official GED transcript.
- Applicants holding an associate degree or its equivalent must present a minimum of three years full-time professional work and/or community service experience past high school.
- Applicants not holding an associate degree or its equivalent must present a minimum of five years of full-time professional work and/or community service experience past high school.
The official transcripts can be mailed to Barry University, Office of Admissions, 11300 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami Shores, FL 3316. To save time, students may also select electronic transcript if available. Barry University’s CEEB code is 5053 or an official electronic transcript may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Criteria for Provisional Acceptance
Provisional acceptance is extended to those whose transcripts reflect less than a 2.00 cumulative grade point average at the time of application. A student enrolling under this option is limited to twelve credits in which a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 must be achieved at Barry University. Upon successful completion of 12 credits with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00 at Barry, full acceptance will be granted. Those who are unable to complete the admission requirements (see Criteria for Full Acceptance) at the time of application are limited to twelve credit hours at Barry University. To enroll in additional coursework, the student must submit all required credentials before subsequent enrollments.