B.A., Public Management
Florida Atlantic University
Bachelor of Arts, Public Management
The Bachelor of Public Management (BPM) at Florida Atlantic University is designed to provide you with the foundational knowledge and practical skills needed to succeed in public service as well as a broad understanding of the administrative structures and functions found in public sector organizations. If you are looking to make a difference in someone’s life by working for government or non-profit organizations, this degree will help you achieve your goal. In addition to equipping you with the technical skills relevant to work in public sector organizations, the BPM encourages study in related areas such as architecture, business, criminal justice, political science, psychology, social work, and urban and regional planning. This way, you have an opportunity to adapt your program of study to fit your own academic and career interests.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- City Manager
- Finance Director
- Human Resource Director
- Policy Analyst
- CEO of a Non-Profit
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete Florida application
- $30.00 application fee
- If you have less than 30 hours of college course credit:
- If you have less than 30 college credits, you have to have left your previous school in good standing with a 2.5 or better GPA. You will also need to provide ACT or SAT scores.
- If you have more than 60 hours of college course credit:
- If you have 60 or more transferable credits, you have to have left your previous school in good standing with a 2.5 or better GPA. You would also need to have your foreign language requirement completed.
- If you have your Associates Degree:
- If you already have your Associates Degree, you can be admitted to most any program. However, College of Business, College of Engineering & Computer Science, School of Communication and Multimedia Studies, and Music majors are selective and have additional requirements. Please talk to a Complete Florida Coach.