B.S., Nursing (RN-to-BSN)
Florida Atlantic University
Bachelor of Science, Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Florida Atlantic University Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing offers the flexibility to complete your Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree on your time within the demands of your life. The RN-to-BSN track is for licensed RN’s who graduated with a diploma or Associate’s degree nursing from an ACEN accredited institution.
The RN-to-BSN track is for licensed RN’s who graduated with a diploma or Associate’s degree nursing from an ACEN accredited institution (Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing Education, Inc., formerly NLNAC). The curriculum is based on national nursing standards and evidence-based practice, is endorsed by the American Holistic Nurses Association, and accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). The Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing is nationally and internationally recognized for its excellence in Nursing education in caring science.
If you are enrolled in FAU’s RN-BSN track, this degree program will help you develop the skills to transform complex healthcare systems through caring leadership that facilitates intra and inter-professional collaboration to achieve quality outcomes. When you graduate from the RN-BSN program you will be eligible to pursue certification in Holistic Nursing as well as prepared to pursue graduate education in Nursing (masters and doctoral).
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Clinical Nurse
- Clinical Leader
- Community Health Nurse
- Emergency Room Nurse
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete Florida application
- $30.00 application fee
- If you have less than 30 hours of college course credit:
- If you have less than 30 college credits, you have to have left your previous school in good standing with a 2.5 or better GPA. You will also need to provide ACT or SAT scores.
- If you have more than 60 hours of college course credit:
- If you have 60 or more transferable credits, you have to have left your previous school in good standing with a 2.5 or better GPA. You would also need to have your foreign language requirement completed.
- If you have your Associates Degree:
- If you already have your Associates Degree, you can be admitted to most any program. However, College of Business, College of Engineering & Computer Science, School of Communication and Multimedia Studies, and Music majors are selective and have additional requirements. Please talk to a Complete Florida Coach.