A.A., Digital Design and Graphics
Associate of Arts, Digital Design and Graphics
If you love using color, text, images and graphics to inspire and educate, a graphic design degree might be the right program for you.
An Associate of Arts in Digital Design and Graphics will help to prepare you for a career using your creativity to design graphics. You will take courses that will help you to build up your portfolio, such as Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and more. Following this program you will be able to develop promotional materials for an organization.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Graphic Artist
- Design Assistant
- Web Designer
- Desktop Publisher
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam