Associate of Science, Accounting
An Associate of Science in Accounting will give you the skills and knowledge to be successful in entry-level positions as an accountant in business, public accounting, government and nonprofit organizations. Upon completion of the program, you will have a working knowledge of the preparation and interpretation of financial statements, computer applications, basic business, management and legal concepts applicable to the accounting profession, economics, and federal income tax procedures.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Payroll Supervisor
- Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Auditing Clerk
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam