A.S., Business Administration
Associate of Science, Business Administration
An Associate in Science in Business Administration degree will give you the skills and knowledge you need to be successful in entry-level supervisory positions in almost any field. You will gain the business, communication, and computer skills that will open doors to a wide range of jobs. If you are looking to get started in the challenging world of business or self-employment, a degree in Business Administration can give you the competitive edge you need to succeed.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Office Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Customer Support Representative
- Sales Manager
- Financial Clerk
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam