A.S., Computer Information Technology
Associate of Science, Computer Information Technology
If you’re looking to break into the technology industry, the Associate in Science in Computer Information Technology degree can give you the skills you need to achieve success and employability in today’s business environment. You will gain a working knowledge of widely used office application packages, database management tools, website design techniques, networking/hardware essentials, and programming and problem solving skills. The program also includes opportunities to achieve industry recognized certifications (A+ and Network+).
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Software Developer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Customer Support Specialist
- Help Desk Technician
- Web Developer
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam