A.S., Healthcare Office Administration
Associate of Science, Healthcare Office Administration
It takes a robust and focused person to keep hospitals and healthcare facilities running smoothly so that doctors and nurses have what they need to make sure patients receive the care they deserve. As a Healthcare Administrator, you could literally help hundreds of people every day.
An Associate of Science in Healthcare Administration will enable you to get ahead in your career in the healthcare field. Whether you are looking for a foundational education in healthcare, or want to be an Administrator for a high-end facility – this program will accommodate your needs and fit your schedule.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Healthcare Administrator
- Medical Office Specialist
- Health Office Manager
- Medical Biller
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam