A.S., Professional Communication
Associate of Science, Professional Communication
When you earn an Associate of Science in Professional Communication you not only develop clear and effective writing and speaking skills, but how to apply those to careers in broadcast, journalism, marketing, and public relations. You will gain experiences in communicating client messages and designed texts using information techniques.
Hodges’ Communications Pathway prepares you to take on roles that are necessary for businesses to be successful in today’s competitive marketplace.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Communications Planner
- Marketing Specialist
- Public Relations Specialist
- Technical Writer
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam