Bachelor of Science, Accounting
The Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree program will provide you with accounting, business and technical knowledge that will serve as a basis for positions in industry, government, nonprofit organizations and public accountancy. Upon successful completion of the program, you will have acquired skills in major subject areas of accounting and finance, information systems, management, business administration, taxation, and auditing. You will also have the opportunity to obtain professional certifications and designations such as CPA, CFP, CFE, CMA and CIA.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Fraud Examiner
- Corporate Controller
- Internal Auditor
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam