B.S., Applied Psychology
Bachelor of Science, Applied Psychology
What makes people tick? How does the human mind work? We may not know all the answers, but at Hodges University you will start to understand people and put that knowledge to good use in your chosen career field.
Many employers are looking for people who understand the science of people and personalities. With a Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Psychology, you will gain that understanding and have the tools needed to assess and resolve many problems related to the human experience.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Social Worker
- Human Resources Specialist
- Parole Officer
- Assistant Behavorial Analyst
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam