B.S., Business Administration
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
No matter what field you intend to succeed in, the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program will provide the fundamental business, management, and administrative skills to help you reach your goals. It will prepare you for a wide range of administrative and managerial positions in business and government or other public administration organizations. You will gain the business, communication, and computer skills that will open doors to a wide range of jobs. If you are looking to get started in the challenging world of business or self-employment, a degree in Business Administration can give you the competitive edge you need to succeed.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Marketing Manager
- Account Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Business Analyst
- Sales Manager
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam