B.S., Computer Information Technology
Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Technology
Technology is constantly advancing, and businesses need workers with the skills to help them keep up with those advances. The Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Technology degree can give you the skills you need to achieve success and employability in today’s business environment. In addition to gaining solid foundational knowledge about development and support of computer information systems, you will choose a track—either Networking or Software—that will allow you to develop expertise in your chosen area of focus. The program also includes opportunities to achieve industry recognized certifications (A+, Net+, Security+, Linux+, MCAS, CCNA, MCP, MCSA, and ICCP C++).
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Computer Programmer
- Web Developer
- Network Administrator
- Software Developer
- IT Project Manager
- and more
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam