B.S., Criminal Justice
Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice
A Bachelor’s of Science in Criminal Justice will give you the skills and knowledge to work in the law enforcement field. You will learn about the criminal justice system, the importance of discretion and ethical decision making in regard to criminal justice operations and the application of criminal law and procedure.
The Hodges Criminal Justice program is unique in that you will have the opportunity to learn from prior graduates of the program who are currently working in the field. Plus, you will draw from the experiences of those with an expertise in law enforcement.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Corrections Officer
- Police Officer
- Security Guard
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam