Bachelor of Science, Finanace
At Hodges University, the Johnson School of Business provides you with a hands-on approach to today’s business world with courses taught by experienced business practitioners with outstanding academic and professional credentials, certifications, and designations. You will also experience simulated activities such as trading, development of investment portfolios, analysis of security pricing trends, and research of business entities as you prepare for a career in institutional finance.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Financial Analyst
- Budget Analyst
- Financial Planner
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam