B.S., Health Services Administration
Bachelor of Science, Health Services Administration
A Bachelor of Science in Health Services Administration is designed to meet you where you are and provide the foundation for you to succeed in your healthcare career goals. The healthcare program is designed to provide quality education in health services administration through an innovative curriculum. The program strives to offer an outstanding experience for adult learners to engage in active learning to enhance their knowledge of the business of healthcare in today’s society.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Clinical Manager
- Assistant Administrator
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Hospital Administrator
- And More!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam