B.S., Interdisciplinary Studies
Bachelor of Science, Interdisciplinary Studies
If you’d like to further your education and enhance your employability, but you’re not ready to be locked into one particular field, a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies degree might be the right choice for you. It will give you a firm foundation in the liberal arts, while also allowing you to explore your interests by choosing courses according to your personal goals. You will gain sought-after skills—including critical thinking, writing, research, and communication skills—that will position you for success in any number of fields.
What can I do with this degree?
Interdisciplinary degree programs cover a wide variety of career choices. With a varied academic background, many students move toward careers in business or teaching where they can make best use of their broad learning experience.
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam