Bachelor of Science, Management
The Hodges University Business Management program is designed to teach you what the local workforce needs when it comes to developing modern management skills so that you can become an effective and well-respected leader. This program will help you develop business, communication, organizational, and computer skills necessary to become a management leader. You will learn how to manage employees, maintain a budget, and implement organizational strategies. If you have an interest in running a company, consider a degree in Management.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Marketing Manager
- Small Business Owner
- Office Manager
- Office Administrator
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam