B.S., Marketing and Professional Sales
Bachelor of Science, Marketing and Professional Sales
The Marketing and Professional Sales degree program combines marketing fundamentals and strategy along with professional sales concepts and marketplace practices. The marketing courses prepare you for product- and services-based marketplace understandings and strategic design. Professional sales courses provide you a hands-on environment for rigorous preparation of salesmanship and persuasion skills. You will also develop analytical, decision-making, communication and negotiation skills necessary in today’s business world. Combined, the degree skills develop your ability to attain and succeed in a wide-range of marketing and sales careers.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Account Executive
- Sales Manager
- Brand Manager
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam