B.S., Software Development
Bachelor of Science, Software Development
If you’d like to gain technology, communications, and critical thinking skills that will position you to help businesses solve problems through the use of innovative technologies, then a Bachelor of Science in Software Development degree might be a great path for you. In addition to a strong foundation in the liberal arts, the program will give you the practical knowledge of hardware and software systems, coding, design and analysis, and documentation skills you need to build a successful career in software design. Several opportunities are integrated into the program to assist students in achieving industry recognized certifications (A+, MOS, ICCP C++).
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Applications Software Developer
- Systems Software Developer
- Computer Systems Designer
- Software Engineer
- IT Project Manager
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application and pay the application fee through Complete Florida
- Provide residency information
- Provide high school graduation or GED information
- Students with transfer credit may need to take a free online entrance exam and send copies of official transcripts from previous institutions
- Students within five years of high school graduation will need to submit ACT or SAT scores
- Students with an AA or an AS degree do not need to submit test scores or take an entrance exam