A.S., Health Information Technology
Indian River State College
Associate of Science, Health Information Technology Degree
Earning your Associate of Science degree in Health Information Technology at IRSC will prepare you for a career in one of the fastest growing occupations in the healthcare industry. Health Information Technology professionals play a critical role in maintaining, collecting, and analyzing the data that doctors, nurses, and other healthcare providers rely on to deliver quality healthcare. If a career combining medicine and cutting-edge information technology appeals to you, Indian River State College’s Health Information Technology Program is a proven training ground for success.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Healthcare Integration Engineer
- Healthcare Systems Analyst
- Clinical IT Consultant
- Technology Support Specialist
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.