B.A.S., Organizational Management
Indian River State College
Bachelor of Applied Science, Organizational Management
A Bachelor of Applied Science in Organizational Management degree will open the door to career advancement, preparing you for management and leadership positions in a wide variety of fields. Population growth, increase in technology-based businesses, and sophisticated job requirements fuel the demand for more managers with a four-year degree. This program will prepare you for success in the business world, helping you develop the skills, knowledge, and expertise that employers are looking for.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Human Resources Manager
- Medical or Health Services Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Management Analyst
- Community Services Manager
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.