B.S., Business Administration
Indian River State College
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Gain the competitive advantage in the business world with your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from Indian River State College. You'll develop knowledge and skills in management and leadership, corporate finance, strategic planning, human resources, accounting, and strategies and technology for entrepreneurship. You'll have what it takes to climb the corporate ladder, start your own business, or continue for an MBA.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Marketing Manager
- Account Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Business Analyst
- Sales Manager
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
- Complete an application for admission
- Submit high school and previous college transcripts