Indian River State College
Bachelor of Science, Nursing (BSN)
Earning your Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from IRSC will open new doors in your nursing career. The program utilizes an evidence-based practice model. This model uses the best scientific evidence, based on clinical experience and research while incorporating patient preferences and values in the practice of professional nursing care.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Physician's Office Nurse
- Hospital or Surgical Nurse
- School Nurse
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Health Educator
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.