B.S., Communications and Media
Bachelor of Arts, Communications and Media
Earn your online communication degree from Lynn University and study with nearly 25 percent of your peers from other countries. Here, you'll have the opportunity to gain internship opportunities with successful companies, including MTV, Telemundo, WPTV Channel 5, Boca Magazine or the Palm Beach Post.
As a communications major, you'll learn from industry experts with real-world knowledge—former reporters, major network producers, product managers, actors, PR pros and screenwriters. You’ll also learn how to reach global audiences using the latest communication trends. And with our convenient online learning program, you can take classes online, while still fulfilling your work and family obligations.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Social media specialist
- Advertising or public relations specialist
- Marketing specialist
- Media planner
- Communication consultant
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
If you’ve earned more than 12 credits from another institution and wish to study in our traditional day program on campus, you are a transfer student.
- Completed application
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and/or universities
- Students applying for readmission to Lynn should contact the registrar’s office.