B.A., Criminal Justice
Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice
Looking to advance in your career or start a new one? The online criminal justice degree program is a great solution for those with family and work obligations. It's designed for both new students and those already working in the field. In this program, you'll learn about law and the courts, criminology, victimology, psychology and political studies from nationally recognized experts. Full-time students enrolled in the bachelor’s in criminal justice program also have the opportunity to complete a semester-long internship in Washington, D.C.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Victim advocate/services
- Corrections officer
- Private security
- Juvenile justice/delinquency prevention
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
If you’ve earned more than 12 credits from another institution and wish to study in our traditional day program on campus, you are a transfer student.
- Completed application
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and/or universities
- Students applying for readmission to Lynn should contact the registrar’s office.