B.A., Liberal Arts
Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Arts
Did you postpone your undergraduate education for work or family obligations? This online degree program is designed for busy adults and professionals who are going back to school to finish their degree. As you work toward your liberal arts degree, you’ll gain valuable problem-solving skills that you can immediately apply to your career.
Plus, Lynn University blends new ideas and technologies to make learning more dynamic than you’ve ever imagined. Our award-winning iPad®-powered curriculum is more affordable than traditional textbooks, so you’ll save substantially on book costs.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Public relations specialist
- Hospitality manager
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
If you’ve earned more than 12 credits from another institution and wish to study in our traditional day program on campus, you are a transfer student.
- Completed application
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and/or universities
- Students applying for readmission to Lynn should contact the registrar’s office.