B.S., Aviation Management
Bachelor of Science, Aviation Management
Take your career higher through the online aviation degree program. Study exciting coursework and conveniently earn your aviation degree online. This program is rated one of the country’s best online degree programs. Learn both the business and piloting sides of the aviation industry, and graduate with the licenses and ratings you need to go farther in the aerospace industry. Your flight training is at nearby Boca Raton Airport, where Lynn’s Cessna 172s and DA-42 TwinStar aircraft are ready to help you soar. This major qualifies graduates for the rATP at 1250 hours.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Airport manager
- Aviation operations manager
- Aviation-based marketer
- Commercial transportation
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
If you’ve earned more than 12 credits from another institution and wish to study in our traditional day program on campus, you are a transfer student.
- Completed application
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and/or universities
- Students applying for readmission to Lynn should contact the registrar’s office.