B.S., Business Administration
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
The beauty of the online business administration degree program is its versatility—and what could be more versatile than a business degree that specializes in general management?
A B.S. in business administration can help you raise your credibility, your pay and your title. You’ll be able to apply your lessons immediately in the workplace—an opportunity for your peers and supervisors to note your increased skill set right away. You’ll gain a rounded skill set with core classes in accounting, finance, management, marketing and strategy.
In this online business administration program, you’ll gain practical know-how that will help take your career to the next level. You may even have the chance to work on projects with national or regional companies, so you’ll graduate with hands-on experience.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Health care and medicine
- Real estate
- Sales and marketing
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
If you’ve earned more than 12 credits from another institution and wish to study in our traditional day program on campus, you are a transfer student.
- Completed application
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and/or universities
- Students applying for readmission to Lynn should contact the registrar’s office.