B.S., Early Childhood Education
Bachelor of Science, Early Childhood Education
Earn your B.S. in early childhood education at Lynn University and learn the importance of early literacy development for infants and their families and young children up to third grade. While working with early learners, you’ll observe different types of early learning communities—day care centers, preschools, elementary schools and early learning centers.
Students of this program have internship opportunities to better help define professional goals and network with key influencers in the early childhood education field. Plus, you'll learn how to implement current technologies to supplement your future approach to teaching and learning.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Teacher (pre-school, kindergarten and first through third grade)
- Director of an early learning center
- Education administrator
- Child, family and school social worker
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
If you’ve earned more than 12 credits from another institution and wish to study in our traditional day program on campus, you are a transfer student.
- Completed application
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and/or universities
- Students applying for readmission to Lynn should contact the registrar’s office.