B.S., Elementary Education, Grades K-6
Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education, Grades K-6
Earn your degree in elementary education at Lynn University and start a successful career as an elementary school teacher, childcare provider or mentor for children in kindergarten through the sixth grade. Learn from our highly acclaimed curriculum, and design your own attention-grabbing lessons. This program will help you develop your teaching style for your future as an elementary school teacher.
You may also choose to complete five specialization courses in place of your free electives to learn how to teach children ages three through the third grade.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Clinical education mentor (after three years of teaching)
- Elementary classroom teacher
- ESL teacher (English as a Second Language)
- Resource teacher
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
If you’ve earned more than 12 credits from another institution and wish to study in our traditional day program on campus, you are a transfer student.
- Completed application
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and/or universities
- Students applying for readmission to Lynn should contact the registrar’s office.