Bachelor of Science, Entrepreneurship
Want to run your own business? Earn your online entrepreneurship degree from Lynn University and gain a solid understanding of the many facets of business, including raising capital, valuing your business, negotiation and much more.
In this online entrepreneurship bachelor’s program, you will study with professors who have personal experience in the business world as entrepreneurs themselves, and you'll work on projects that affect real-life business decisions. This entrepreneurship program not only helps you build your own business, it gives you the knowledge necessary to run an organization and work for larger companies.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Business consultant
- eCommerce entrepreneur/specialist
- Business analyst
- Venture capital associate
- Corporate entrepreneur
- Self-employed Entrepreneur
- Family business manager
- Mid-to large-size business manager/supervisor
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
If you’ve earned more than 12 credits from another institution and wish to study in our traditional day program on campus, you are a transfer student.
- Completed application
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and/or universities
- Students applying for readmission to Lynn should contact the registrar’s office.