B.S. International Business
Bachelor of Science, International Business
Prepare yourself for a career in today’s global economy. In this online international business management program, you'll learn details regarding top methods in business plan development, international expansion and managing global resources. And you’ll learn all of this in a multicultural environment where you will be exposed to global viewpoints.
Earning your B.S in international business management at Lynn, means you'll have study abroad opportunities. You'll have the chance to travel to major business hubs in China, where you can really experience and learn from an international business culture firsthand. So when it’s time to graduate, you will have developed the skills necessary to work in an international environment.
What can I do with this Degree?
- International entrepreneur
- Global corporation manager
- Public sector/international business specialist
- International organization researcher
- International marketing manager
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
If you’ve earned more than 12 credits from another institution and wish to study in our traditional day program on campus, you are a transfer student.
- Completed application
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and/or universities
- Students applying for readmission to Lynn should contact the registrar’s office.