Bachelor of Science, Psychology
At Lynn University, we have created an online psychology degree to fit your busy life. So no matter what your obligations are, your education is a priority.
Earn your bachelor's degree in psychology through this online program and explore the world of psychology. Learn why we behave in certain ways, how we change and how to effectively communicate with others. Grasp foundational concepts through hands-on learning in areas such as personality theories, abnormal psychology and cross-cultural psychology. Work alongside professors, award-winning researchers and licensed clinicians who will teach you how to evaluate, analyze and think critically about human behavior.
You may also have the opportunity to study abroad or attend professional conferences and present your own research projects.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Mental health technician
- Human resources specialist
- Research assistant
- Market research analyst
- Labor relations specialist
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
If you’ve earned more than 12 credits from another institution and wish to study in our traditional day program on campus, you are a transfer student.
- Completed application
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and/or universities
- Students applying for readmission to Lynn should contact the registrar’s office.