A.A., General Studies
Miami Dade College
Associate of Arts, General Studies
Earning an Associate of Arts degree at Miami Dade College guarantees you admission into one of Florida's 11 public universities where you can complete a four-year Bachelor's degree program.
What can I do with this degree?
- Gain a firm foundation for continued success in college.
- Improve your communication and technological skills.
- Identify areas of interest that you may want to pursue through further education or as a career.
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Apply to MDC using the college-wide application system. Students need to declare a "pre-select" major while completing your prerequisites and general education requirements.
Students who have taken courses outside of Miami Dade College need to send official and complete transcripts to MDC Transcript Processing Services. Students with a foreign degree will need to have a course-by-course evaluation by a NACES approved company. Additionally, those who graduated from an institution located in a country whose native language is not English will need to have a translation by an approved company, and passing TOEFL or IELTS scores in order to validate their foreign degree. Students who do not have the ability to have their foreign baccalaureate degrees posted to MDC must see an advisor.