A.S., Marketing Management - Marketing
Miami Dade College
Associate of Science, Marketing Management - Marketing
The Marketing Management with a specialization in marketing program is perfect for you if you intend to seek immediate employment in the field of marketing or if you are currently employed in marketing but seek advancement.
What can I do with this degree program?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Advertising and Promotions Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Public Relations Specialist
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Apply to MDC using the college-wide application system. Students need to declare a "pre-select" major while completing your prerequisites and general education requirements.
Students who have taken courses outside of Miami Dade College need to send official and complete transcripts to MDC Transcript Processing Services. Students with a foreign degree will need to have a course-by-course evaluation by a NACES approved company. Additionally, those who graduated from an institution located in a country whose native language is not English will need to have a translation by an approved company, and passing TOEFL or IELTS scores in order to validate their foreign degree. Students who do not have the ability to have their foreign baccalaureate degrees posted to MDC must see an advisor.