Cert., Business Specialist - Marketing
Miami Dade College
Certificate, Business Specialist - Marketing
The Business Specialist College Credit Certificate program is designed to prepare you for employment in entry-level positions in accounting/budgeting, business/management, customer service, finance, human resources, international business, marketing, nonprofit, real estate, retail and small business.
What will I learn from this certification?
- The major disciplines of business
- The marketing management concept of distribution of goods and services
- An understanding of the nature and requirements of selling
- An extensive vocabulary of customer service terms and understand their practical application in today's business environment
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Apply to MDC using the college-wide application system. Students need to declare a "pre-select" major while completing your prerequisites and general education requirements.
Students who have taken courses outside of Miami Dade College need to send official and complete transcripts to MDC Transcript Processing Services. Students with a foreign degree will need to have a course-by-course evaluation by a NACES approved company. Additionally, those who graduated from an institution located in a country whose native language is not English will need to have a translation by an approved company, and passing TOEFL or IELTS scores in order to validate their foreign degree. Students who do not have the ability to have their foreign baccalaureate degrees posted to MDC must see an advisor.