Miami Dade College
The Entrepreneurship Certificate program teaches you the fundamentals of entrepreneurship: how to recognize business opportunities, develop business plans, and manage financial requirements. You'll also learn to engage customers and sell your goods and services in-person and using e-commerce tools. Finally, you'll learn how to operate your business on a day-to-day basis, managing inventory and purchases, keeping records, and projecting your financial needs.
What will I learn from this certification?
- Introduction to entrepreneurship
- Introduction to e-commerce
- Fundamentals of selling
- Small business management
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Apply to MDC using the college-wide application system. Students need to declare a "pre-select" major while completing your prerequisites and general education requirements.
Students who have taken courses outside of Miami Dade College need to send official and complete transcripts to MDC Transcript Processing Services. Students with a foreign degree will need to have a course-by-course evaluation by a NACES approved company. Additionally, those who graduated from an institution located in a country whose native language is not English will need to have a translation by an approved company, and passing TOEFL or IELTS scores in order to validate their foreign degree. Students who do not have the ability to have their foreign baccalaureate degrees posted to MDC must see an advisor.