B.S., Organizational Management
Palm Beach Atlantic University
Bachelor of Science, Organizational Management
Maximize your leadership potential and increase your communication effectiveness with this valuable bachelor’s degree. Earning your degree in Organizational Management online through the Palm Beach Atlantic University MacArthur School of Leadership will give you a competitive edge in today’s challenging employment arena.
PBA'S Christian-based classes emphasize values and ethics in the workplace and in life. Gain the personal growth, knowledge, and skills to lead and foster change, communicate effectively and make solid decisions, and manage and resolve conflict. This degree allows you to apply your professional experience while gaining knowledge and confidence that will enable you to be more successful in workplace, family, community, and multicultural environments.
Be sure to ask about a one-time $1,000 scholarship offered to new, full-time (12 credit hours) students in the Organizational Management program who are taking all of their classes online.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Human Resources Manager
- Medical or Health Services Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Management Analyst
- Community Services Manager
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Criteria for Full Acceptance
- Interview with an academic advisor.
- Request an official transcript from each college attended
- If no college credit or fewer than 12 credits have been earned, request an official high school transcript indicating graduation from a regionally accredited high school or official GED transcript.
- Applicants holding an associate degree or its equivalent must present a minimum of three years full-time professional work and/or community service experience past high school.
- Applicants not holding an associate degree or its equivalent must present a minimum of five years of full-time professional work and/or community service experience past high school.
The official transcripts can be mailed to Barry University, Office of Admissions, 11300 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami Shores, FL 3316. To save time, students may also select electronic transcript if available. Barry University’s CEEB code is 5053 or an official electronic transcript may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Criteria for Provisional Acceptance
Provisional acceptance is extended to those whose transcripts reflect less than a 2.00 cumulative grade point average at the time of application. A student enrolling under this option is limited to twelve credits in which a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 must be achieved at Barry University. Upon successful completion of 12 credits with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00 at Barry, full acceptance will be granted. Those who are unable to complete the admission requirements (see Criteria for Full Acceptance) at the time of application are limited to twelve credit hours at Barry University. To enroll in additional coursework, the student must submit all required credentials before subsequent enrollments.