A.S., Business Administration
Polk State College
Associate of Science, Business Administration
The Associate of Arts in Business Administration at Polk State College will provide you with a broad study of business administration principles. The degree program offers four specializations, including Management, Insurance, Healthcare Administration and Marketing.
What can I do with this degree?
Here are some common professional paths for graduates:
- Office Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Customer Support Representative
- Sales Manager
- Financial Clerk
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
Associate Programs: Open Access
- Prospective students with qualifying high school diplomas or an equivalency are eligible to apply. Generally qualifying students have earned a standard high school diploma, General Education Development (GED) diploma, or a college placement test-eligible certificate of completion. Home-schooled students who have met the school attendance policy as defined in Florida Statute 1002.41 and have completed all curriculum requirements for graduation as defined by Florida Statute 1003.43, must submit a completed Home School Affidavit.
- Students must submit official transcripts to the College.
Bachelor’s Degree Program Admission
- Admission to this program requires an AS/AAS or AA degree (or the equivalent) from a regionally-accredited school or college. If the student’s associate’s degree is not from a regionally- accredited institution, but one that is accredited by a body that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, a course-by-course evaluation will be done in accordance with Polk State College’s transfer practices and policies.
- Students must have at least a 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 point scale.