A.A., Business Administration
Saint Leo University
Associate of Arts, Business Administration
An online associate of arts in business administration from Saint Leo University will provide a foundation for success upon graduation. Before you enter the business world, get the proper training. Saint Leo's online associate of arts in business administration degree gives you the skills to step into a wide variety of careers, including accounting, advertising, sales and human resources. The flexibility our online program provides will also allow you to effectively manage work and home life with the pursuit of your degree.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Retail Sales Worker
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Data Analyst
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.