A.A., Criminal Justice
Saint Leo University
Associate of Arts, Criminal Justice
Earn your online criminal justice associate degree from Saint Leo University, and learn the tools you need to help your community become a safer place. As a student in Saint Leo’s criminal justice program, you’ll learn the fundamentals of law enforcement, including investigation procedures and the court system. Take advantage of the flexible hours our online criminal justice programs provide our students while learning these life-changing skills.
At Saint Leo, you’ll hear about the latest techniques from faculty members who've served more than 25 years as crime scene investigators, local and federal agents, chief deputies, detectives and FBI advisers. Saint Leo’s online professors are leading experts on all the skills you need to get your foot in the door: interrogation, non-verbal communication, hostage negotiation, and international sex and organ trafficking. As an approved educational partner by the FBI National Academy Associates, we will help get your career off to the right start.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Police Officer
- Security Guard
- State Trooper
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.