Saint Leo University
Associate of Arts, Cybersecurity
The online associate degree in cybersecurity will prepare you with the knowledge and applicable skills necessary for entry-level careers in cybersecurity. It provides the broad foundational knowledge to continue onto a bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity and related areas for even further opportunities for career advancement. The online degree format also allows our students to successfully balance family and work life by providing a flexible schedule for your studies.
Cybersecurity is one of the fastest-growing fields in today’s job market with growth that is projecting to continue to explode over the next several years. During this program, you will be educated in the technical aspects of cybersecurity systems and will be prepared to assume responsibility for the operation and oversight of these systems. You will also learn to solve real-life problems involving the design, development, support, and management of hardware, software, network and systems for securing information resources.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Security Engineer
- Information Security Engineer
- Network Security Engineer
- Information Technology Security Analyst
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A Complete Florida personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression.
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time.
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida healthcare providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.