A.A., Information Technology
Saint Leo University
Associate of Arts, Information Technology
Earning your online information technology associate degree will provide the foundation for a successful career in IT upon graduation. Saint Leo University offers the flexibility you need to manage work and family life through our online degree programs.
In today’s digital age, information technology opens the door to a tremendous number of rewarding opportunities throughout a number of job sectors. Equip yourself with an online information technology degree from Saint Leo University to help take advantage of those opportunities. Learn how to make a positive impact in an IT department of any organization and ensure its computer systems are operating smoothly and efficiently.
What can I do with this Degree?
- Computer Support Specialist
- IT Helpdesk Representative
- Computer Operator
- Telecommunications Technician
- And more!
What’s in it for you:
- A personal coach to guide you through the enrollment process and along the path to graduation.
- 100% fully online classes.
- Credit for college credits previously earned from accredited institutions.
- Scholarships, financial aid and grants for eligible students.
To apply for admission, please submit the following:
- Official transcript from each regionally accredited college or university attended.
- Students with GPA less than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission into Saint Leo University.
- If fewer than 12 credit hours have been earned from another regionally accredited college or university, also submit:
- An official secondary school transcript, or
- An official GED score report Submit official academic transcript
Official transcripts must be sent directly from your high school and/or college to:
Saint Leo University - Admissions
1120 E. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 214
Tampa, FL 33602
Prior to first term course registration, students will need to submit a copy of a government issued Photo ID.